Monday, April 2, 2012

I wish it never would happen.

Death.
We all know it will happen.
We don't know when
We don't know where
We don't know how. But we will all die.
I hate this fact.
I hate it with a passion.
I don't know why we can't just all keep living.
I know that it is sometimes better for people to die.
But I wish they wouldn't.
There are too many good people in this world.
On reddit... the top post of the day was of a woman and her two children.
The man who posted it told us that it is his favorite picture of his wife and two children. His wife passed away due to cancer.
Even though I don't even know who the heck they are, I got all teary eyed.
Like I said. I hate death.

I am reading a book called Tuesdays with Morrie.
It is about the life of Morrie, a man who is going to die in a few weeks. One of his favorite students, Mitch, talks to him every Tuesday, making a trip of hundreds of miles each week to talk with him.
I am pretty sure that I am going to cry at the end of this book when he dies...
People dying is pretty much the only thing that will make me cry.
I know, I am totally manly like that.
But since I can remember I have only cried when someone I knew, or didn't know, died.
I have no idea why I am writing this post.
But oh well.

My grandpa and my grandma are sick. My grandpa is having stomach problems. My grandma has severe alzheimer's. She doesn't even remember her husband or daughters. I have the feeling that they are going to die sometime soon. I don't know why I think this. But I just know.
I am not saying this so I can get people to say they are sorry.
I am saying this so I can be ready when it happens.

I am posting this so I can be ready.
So I can be ready for others deaths.
So I can be ready to cope with my death.

1 comment:

  1. slightly morbid. but death shouldn't be a scary thing. & it's necessary for the plan of salvation - to be reunited with our Father in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete