Thursday, July 7, 2011

About me

I have had I think 80 posts.  Or something like that.
So, I have decided that it is time for me to do a "About me" post.

So. Here we go.

My name is Spencer Mason Merryweather
I am sometimes called Mary.
I am part of the LDS faith, and very proud to be part of it.
I love the Lord with all my heart, mind, and soul.
I love music.
I love country music the most. Mostly Taylor Swift
I am male.
I work at the pool. I clean it.
I work at the space center.
I fly a flippen space ship.
I can admit that I don't have too many friends, but the ones I have are the best friends in the world.
I enjoy video games, mostly Starcraft II (Ya, I'm a nerd.)
I love my family.
I am the second oldest in a Family of 7.
2 girls, and 5 boys.  :Ya. We win.
I have the best ward in the world.
I am almost an eagle scout.
My board of review is coming up soon...
I should probably start studying for that...
I am 2/3 way done with my Duty to God.
I am 15 years old. I will be of age in One week and five days. (July 18th)
Most of the time I am very unorganized.
Like this post for example.
It is like... all over the place.
I would love  I will serve an LDS mission.
Hopefully Spanish speaking, but I will go where ever the Lord needs me.
My favorite movie is Tangled..
...No. Tangled is NOT a chick flick...
So, there.
I don't think I missed a lot of stuff... Tell me if I did, then I will consider editing it.

3 comments:

  1. I really love this like a whole lot.
    like. a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tangled is toootally not a chick flick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (three months later.....)

    I totally love this!

    ReplyDelete