Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gallavanting

This post will be all about me whining. (:

So. This week may be the best and worst week of my life.
It will start monday, when me and my family will go and hike timp cave.
(I will be being lazy and not having good grammar or caps. and all that stuff.)
That will take place monday afternoon. I am way excited.
It will be a blast.
Then on Tuesday, there will be summer seminary. I am way way excited for it.
Then in the afternoon, we are going camping with the family. I am so dang excited. We have never been camping with the whole family in forever. So I am way excited. And Dustin is coming too. What can get better?
Lots of things...

Then, here is where the worst part will come in.
At the Space Center, they have the Leadership camp. That is a awesome camp where they write whole new missions just for it, and it is the coolest camp ever.
That is Wednesday to Saturday

Then our old second ward is having their super activity at Zion's camp.  This would be the last camp ever as our old awesome second ward.
We are going to be repelling, hiking, biking, all that awesome stuff.
Guess when that is.  Wednesday to Saturday.

So, this is my problem.  The leadership camp I am assigned to work.
So if I go camping, then I will be missing work. And that isn't good.

If I go on the Leadership camp, then I will be missing out on camping.
I really don't know what to do...
Help?
Yes. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment