Saturday, December 31, 2011

Well. Everyone is doing it...

I guess I should tell you what I have done this year.

January-Can't remember...
February-Got Starcraft II account.
March- Can't remember...
April- Planned totally awesome April Fool jokes.  Didn't do any...
May- Drove for the first time.
June- Got a job!
July- Celebrated the fact that I lived 365 days!
August-  Found out that Emilee Keele was moving.  3000 miles away.  Lame.  Oh, and went on a date.  It was kind of a fail date... And really didn't count as one.
September- Had the best day ever... and discovered Skrillex. Second best day ever.
October- Went to my first school dance.... JUST KIDDING
November- Discovered League of Legends.  Soooooo great
December-  Realized I had one year to live on the 21st.  Had Christmas.  Stayed home alone on New Years and blogged. Totally fine with it.
Have an amazing year 3 people that read my blog.
<3 Spencer.

1 comment: