Sunday, January 8, 2012

It was that kind of week.

You know those weeks that you hate, but love?
Last week. Was one of those.
I looked at the schedule for work. I only work once this week.  Good and bad.  Good: I get to spend all the time I am not working studying.  Bad: I get to spend all the time I am not working studying.
I studied all week.  I do not like studying.  But I can stand it for almost every class.  English I can stand it. History I can stand it.  The class that I can not stand it: Math.  You don't know what you are going to get asked. What you need to study the most, the least. What will be asked?  Will it be hard?  Of course it will be. But will it be harder than you expected?  Easier?  Will you think you know all of it way good, then have a major brain fart and forget it all?  That is what I am worried about.  I need to do good on this, or I will fail.  I hate that feeling... So much.  Potential scholarships are on the line with this class.  (I feel like such a nerd saying that)
So. I spent my days studying.  Thursday was special needs.  I studied in the stead of going. I feel bad... but hopefully it will have done me some good.  Hopefully I don't get burned because of it...
Anyways.  I spent my day studying.  Getting the the computer occasionally to check videos to make sure I am doing it right.  Then I take the test.  I am pretty sure I did okay... Hopefully I will do good.  But it is Friday.  I leave for Noah's house to celebrate with some pie and ping pong.  I am so terrible...  So at 4:30 I leave.  Get home at 4:40.  (I don't drive. And my feet were being slow.)  And I go onto the computer to check to see if I am still working.  I find out that I am.  And that I was scheduled for another mission.  That I was an hour late to already.  So I rush to work.  I find out that I had another mission.  Thursday. That I missed.  So pretty much I was way late to one, and I totally skipped another.  Mr. Victor.... was so mad.  So.  So.  Mad.  He wouldn't even lecture me he was so mad....  But there are people there that pick up my slack.  Because I am far from perfect.  (far... FAR from it...)  So it is all cool.
Then I worked. And I find out if I did well on my test soon.  And I kicked BUTT in warball. And TOTALLY SUCKED in churchball.  But that is the usual.  No need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment