Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I hate

I hate school.
I hate stress.
I hate school councilors.
I hate math.
I hate the stress of college.
I hate not knowing what is going to happen in the future.
I hate the fact knowing that if I don't do well I will be paying for college.
I hate stupid people that screw up my futures.
I hate when I stay up and worry.
I hate facebook.
I hate video games.
I hate not having time to do what I want to do.
I hate not knowing how to do math.
I hate... life right now. "
But don't worry. I will probably feel better in the morning when I have to wake up at 5:30 for attendance school.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Spencer.
    It'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. off topic, I know, but..
    http://smilelovebyjillian.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-accepted.html
    Will you accept?

    ReplyDelete