Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween: 2010

It all started out when I was sitting at the computer.
Wondering what I should be this year. 
I am usually what Jim Halbert is off of the Office.  
Last year, I was facebook, year before that, three hole punch. 
This year, he was Popeye.  
I didn't own a pipe. 
I am mormon, so my family didn't own a pipe either. 
So, I couldn't do that. 
Then.  When talking to Olivia, she gave me the idea.  
Julian Smith. 
I quite liked it.  
Actually, I really liked that idea.  So, thank you for the idea.  
I got a box of waffles, and went on my way with a V-neck shirt and glasses.



















There is me and a picture of the guy I was supposed to be.  Can you tell who is who? 
I went on my way to trunk or treat.  
Five minutes into this joyous occasion, it started to rain...
And rain harder...
And harder....
And then just a constant downpour.  
It rained until the ground was wet.  
My mom was in need to go to walmart.  
I exchanged some money with her and she came home with this.










Oh baby yes.  
The new Taylor Swift CD, Speak Now.  
Probably the best one yet.
The only bad parts are that there are two songs, that are really slow... REALLY SLOW, that go on for almost seven minutes.  

Really.  


For the first time, I was halfway through it and I had to skip it.  
Sorry Taylor.  
Couldn't stand it.  
At about 7:15 I went with my parents to my grandpa's.  
I love my grandpa.  
He is the best. 
He got all decked out for Halloween.  
It was amazing.  
He made his driveway all spooky and whatnot, and in his garage, he had all of his amazing toys that he gets out of magazines.  It was amazing.  
He also wrote down the WHOLE process of photosynthesis.  
I so wish I took a picture of it.  
It was the most complex thing I have ever seen.  
It was awesome. 
Next, I get a call from Noah Shumway.  
He asked me if I wanted a ride to the stake dance. 
I said ok. 
I haven't ever been to a stake dance.  
We got there about right as it started.  
Yes.  We don't believe in arriving fashionably late.  
Just right on time.  
When we got there...
No one was flippen even there.  
I turned to Noah and said.  
"Wow.  This is fun.  Best dance I have ever been to.  I could stay all night."
(For all of you who don't know me, I tend to, sometimes, be very sarcastic.  I enjoy sarcasm.  I just like it. So I am a sarcastic person.  Just for your information.)
But as the night went on.  
The party grew funner.  
((I should say 'more fun,' but really,  who cares about english grammar anyways.  Too complex.))
I got taught how to dance, thanks Olivia Petty
I got made fun of because I sucked,  thanks Emilee Keele.
Hey.  First time. 
Give me a break.  
So.  That is how my Halloween ended.  
How was yours?
From.  
Spencer.






2 comments: