Thursday, February 10, 2011

Phantom of the Opera

Tuesday, I went to see the Pleasant Grove High School's production of Phantom of the Opera.
It was the most amazing thing I have seen in my life.
The orchestra was pretty amazing. (I tried out to be in it, but.... I didn't make it.)  *Insert sad face here*
It is just... amazing.
I am going to be seeing it again.
Yes.
Two times, I will have seen it.
I wish I would have seen it earlier.
Because if I would have...
I would have gotten a ticket for every day this week.
If you haven't seen it.
Then you are out of luck. All the tickets are sold out.
But there is a matinee you can attend.
I would tell you the time.
But people who read this blog are either:
1: Someone who has already seen it.
2: Someone who is already in the darn play, or work as stage crew or something of that sort.
3: Some person from Mongolia that accidently crossed over my blog.  (I found out something, you can look at your stats on your profile thing, and it tells you where people are reading your blog from. It is cool to look at.)

So. That is why I am not telling you the time of the Matinee.
And because there are a limited amount of tickets and if you come... I may not get a ticket.
So. Ha. Haha. HAHAHA.
Love. Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment