Friday, February 25, 2011

Recipe for fun

One day.
I was convinced to come to Summer Seminary.
Well.
Brother mangum said he would punch my face in if I didn't.
So I decided to go.
I got there.
He told the famous "Youth conference Chocolate milk story"  (If you don't know it.... ask me. it is funny)
Then. He talked about the best thing on earth.
SLED PANTS!
He told us how to make them. And how much fun they are.
After that, I have always wanted to try them.

Want to know how to make them.

Get some garbage bags with the little drawstrings on them.
Then.  On one of them. Poke holes in them for your feet.
get the drawstrings and put it over your sholder like a pair of suspenders.
Then. Get another one and poke holes for your arms and head.
Then. Sled down a snowy hill.

I have everything I need to do it.
Except for one thing.
Whenever it snows.
I get my hopes up and say, "YES!  I can sledpants after school!"
Then. When I get home.
It is a balmy 82 degrees. No clouds. And leaves on the trees are starting to bloom.
So. Lame.

So. The news people said it is suppeost to snow overnight tonight.
If it does.
You will see me at a hill somewhere. At like 8 in the morning.
Before it even has a CHANCE to melt.
Will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment