Monday, March 7, 2011

And I never knew...

The past few days I have found out a lot of stuff. That I never knew.
I learned that math is very hard.
But when Mrs. Smithson is teaching it, it is much easier.
I also learned that my toe isn't too healthy.
A few days ago. It started to hurt...
Then it started to bleed.....
Then it started to secrete puss.
I went for a few days wondering what I had.
Then. My mother told me what I had.
This.
The first paragraph pretty much sums up what I have felt/or had. Swelling. Pain. Redness.
Ya. It isn't pretty.
Then I was informed that sometimes you have to have a surgery to reverse it...
So. Darn. Excited.
After I found that out my mother told me to soak my foot in hot water.
And when I was soaking my foot.
I was watching this show.
Best.  Show. Ever.
I don't know why I haven't experienced this show earlier!
(Probably because I have never had cable...)
But yes.
This is, hands down, my second favorite cartoon.
Because nothing in the world can beat Spongebob Squarepants.
Nothing.
So. That is how my weekend went down.
I also went longboarding for the first time.
It was exciting.
I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment