Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Miss Mandi

Dear Miss Mandi. 
You are pretty much my favorite. 
I found out you have a blog. 
So, I have been reading it for the past few (lots) minutes. 
It is amazing. 
I like you cat. 
She is hot.
Have I told you I have always liked you?
You are pretty much my favorite person. 
You finger mustaches are the best. 
I plan on growing one for Mustache March.
I thank you for the gift I got for my 14th birthday. 
I still remember it. 
I think that is the only gift I have ever remembered. 
Anyways. 
I just wanted you to know this. 
You will probably never read this.... 
But anyways. 
Have a good day Mandi. 
Love, Spencer.

2 comments:

  1. this pleases me quite a bit.
    I am fairly sure that is all I ever comment,
    but it's still true.

    spencer; you are a gem.

    ReplyDelete