Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'll be dope.

Today I finished my longboard.
I was making my longboard in woods.
I glued two plywood boards together and made a board.
I engraved a pictrue of a giraffe on it.
Most amazing thing in the world.
I bought some trucks and wheels, bearings, hardware and grip tape for it.
I won't be making any more purchases for a LONG time.
The total cost for this was...
*drumroll*
In the hundreds...
*continue the durmroll....*
One hundred and fifty..... five.... dollars.
Ohmywow.
I thought that I would only cost not that much.
Maybe 70.
Nope.
Only over double that.
But man, it is worth it.
The trucks are the pretty much best you can get
The wheels are sector 9, which are amazing, and they are blue.
Double win.
And it has a giraffe.
That is just the best.
So, when you see that kid riding down the street, with his wristguards and oversized helmet, (because I don't want to injure myself more that I have...)
That is me.
Attempting to be cool.
Tell me if it is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment