Sunday, May 8, 2011

Eww... Test

I will have a post about my campout that was on Friday-Saturday tomorrow.
Right now I am going to keep this post short.
I have that dreaded AP test tomorrow.
AP Biology to be exact.
So, I am not too prepared.
So what I am trying to say is pray for me.  Please.
I thought I was ready.
I took a practice test.
Oh goodness...
I am not ready.
Lets hope half the people taking the AP test this year are dumber than dirt.*

So.
Wish me luck.
Pray luck for me.
The church is true.
I am going to study.
Then go to bed.
Goodnight.




*The AP test is graded on sort of a curve. Half the people taking it pass.  The other half don't.  So to pass the test I have to be smarter than half the people taking this test.
Just incase you didn't know.  The Whooda thought fact for the day.

1 comment: