Monday, May 9, 2011

Lent, Camping, Testing and Amazing

Lent: My dad just challanged me.  He said that I was addicted to Facebook, my phone, and television, (Which I think I am not).  So to show him. I am taking what I use most and it's gone.  So, for my late lent, Facebook will be gone for a long bit.

Camping: Last weekend we went camping.  We took a 3.5 hour drive to Goblin Valley. Jaden Aland.  Worst person to drive with.  Ever.
His feet smell terrible.
So he takes them off and make everyone suffer. He will take up three seats. And make me sit on the ground.
I got sick of it. He kept bragging how he has 80 pounds over me. So, I challange him.  And guess what. I beat him. Three times. I have a 100% win ratio over him. Ya. I'm a winner. So.  We got there and we set up our camp. We were too lazy to set up a tent so we slept under the stars.  We ate dinner. Brother Anderson went to Austerlla for his mission (That is my dream mission. I want to go there, see a kangaroo, hold a koala bear, and come back with a tight accent)  He showed us what an Australian burger was. It consists of one patty, mayo, (I found out that everyone except me likes miracle whip. That stuff is the WORST.  It smells like Jaden's foot.   So I don't dare imagine how it tastes...) and all that stuff. Then we added beets. When I think of beets I think of Dwight. And his beet farm. And that one office episode where Jim and Pam go and stay at his hotel at his beet farm. So great.  Back to the sandwich... It also had a slice of pineapple. That made it so delicious.  But it gets better.  Caramelized onions, and last, but not least... One fried egg.  That was an amazing burger.

So.  After dinner, Bishop told stories. I love that man, Bishop. He is awesome. He has good stories. Some of them seems like they couldn't be real, but he is bishop.  It's gotta be real.

After story time, we went to our campspot. Outside. With no tent around us.
Brother Anderson comes up to where we were sleeping.  And shows us what is in his gatoraid bottle.  It was a pleasant surprise.  It was a cute... baby.... dimondback rattlesnake. Yep.  Poisoness.  He tells us it was about 15 feet away from where we were sleeping...  and that there were probably more around.
About 10 seconds later we were out of our sleeping bags and running about to camp.
But we didn't know where to sleep.  So, we didn't bring an extra tent... So we slept in the van. Ya.  It was the wussy way to sleep. But I didn't want to die. So it was worth it.

After that we woke up and I cooked breakfast. Like really, I make the best french toast. Ever.
Then we broke camp down and left.  We went to the legit Goblin Valley place. We went boldering.  That was pretty cool. I got a bit of a tan. It was 'sick'.  Then we ate sandwiches, and went repelling.
Oh goodness. He showed us the cliff we will be repelling off of.

That cliff... was 125 feet tall.
That is almost 13 stories. That is HUGE!
I think I almost peed my pants. I was so scared.
But. I did it.
Well. I did it... 5 times. It was so fun after the first time.
Then we got up, prayed for a safe car ride home, and left.
Then the next 3.5 hours were the worst.
Jaden, again, is not the most fun person to drive with.
But I lived.  And it was great.
The best part was when I got home, I blew my nose. My snot was red. Like deep red. That was so cool.

Testing: AP test was today. The first part was so hard. It felt like I didn't know ANYTHING! Like I forgot everything I learned. I had a bit of a panic attack, settled down, and finished the first part, mutiple choice.  The second half was cake.  So easy. Then the second part. The essay part.
That was so... .EASY!  Everything that I studied was on there, so I knew everything. I have a feeling that I am going to pass it. Hopefully get a 5. That would be so cool.

Amazing: Two words. Taylor Swift.
She is amazing.
I love her.
I want tickets to her concert. I would love to go.
That would be so cool.
But... expensive. Way expensive.
So. New music video.  (It won't let me look up a link...) I like this one.
She is very good looking. Hopefully she will randomly come to a walmart in Utah so I can meet her. That would be lovely.

Well. One can only wish.
Good luck everyone testing tomorrow. You all will do amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment