Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fruit Snacks.

This week, well.... past two weeks, have been intense.
The end of the school year is great, but terrible.
I had... My woods final, my english final is Thursday, I just took my math final. Oh.  Goodness. That was a beast of a test.  Friday I have my business math final, I had my final scale test in orchestra, OWNED my seminary scripture mastery test.  50/50. I'm amazing.  Drivers Ed final is Thursday... And I think that is about it.
I have been studying.  A lot.
That is why I haven't blogged in a while.
I am not required to blog anymore. I used this to get credit in english for my Writers Notebook, but I will probably keep posting stuff, becuase I have just SO many followers that I can't let down.

Why is this post named "Fruit Snacks"?
I'm eating them.
Ya.  Delicious.
Well.
I am going to go play Starcraft.
I mean...
I am going to go "study"
"Study" very very hard.
And win.

No comments:

Post a Comment