Friday, December 10, 2010

And the Taco prevails.

Today in woodshop, I wasn't able to work on my project.
I just finished making my wonderful napkin holder/salt and pepper holder work of art...
(Ok.  Maybe I exaggerated on 'work of art'.  It's is pretty ugly....)
And I forgot to pay for my next project.
So, I got to sit in the classroom and work on my math homework.
While I was in there, These two kids got into a little fight....
Guess what it was all about.
Some kid was just about to leave to go and work in the woodshop.  He told his group of friends that they could eat the rest of his chips that he had.  (You can't eat food in the woodshop.  Duh)
((And there were only about 4 chips left.  And they wern't salt and vinegar chips.  So, they wern't worth fighting over.))
One kid, that goes by the name of Albert, grabbed the chips and started to eat them.  (Albert belongs to the Mexican part of the world.)
One of the other kids, with the name of Alex, wanted some chips.
But, Albert would not share.
They tussled.
There was shoving, pushing, and very rude words exchanged.
Then, they said, 'let's take this outside.'
When they returned, they both took a shot to the face.  But Albert clearly hit harder.
That is when someone that was watching broke it up.
I was sitting in the classroom wondering who would have won if they would have kept fighting...
I was thinking it would go down just like this.

(You are going to have to click me)

No comments:

Post a Comment