Thursday, December 9, 2010

Orchestra is the bomb.

Just to let you know.
Orchestra is pretty awesome.
We had our christmas concert today.  It was combined with the band.  Like every year.
Mr. Beck is pretty much the most unique person I have ever met.
You will never meet anyone like him.
He is funny.  (Well.  He tells jokes.)  ((Some of them can be quite lame))  (((But we still love him)))
Anyways.  Our class learned our songs very fast.  So, he decided to have us memorize it.
And we would performe it memorized.
And choreographed.
When we heard this we thought.....  Haha,  Good one.  That isn't possiable.  We can't dance with our cellos silly.
Well.  We were stood corrected.
For all that went, you witnessed it.
We danced.
At one time, we slow danced with our cellos.  Most comical thing ever.
When we started to do it, everyone laughed.
It was just the best.
Orchestra did good.
Besides the fact that you mess up a lot when you play songs memorized.
And you mess up even more when you don't have the songs.
Everyone did great.
As far as I heard.
After I was done performing, I went to our special needs mutual.
They said, I think, the best closing prayer I have ever heard.
Today was a very good night.
Can I have more of these?
And, just survive a week more and a day.
Then, you will be free from schooling until next year.
Excited?
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment