Sunday, December 12, 2010

My hero. Whoever it is...

Some nice people took my last status post into consideration.
I said, "hey, why don't I have a fan club."  or cometing to that extent.
And when I did my nice midnight facebook check.  I found this.

I was overjoyed.  I was thinking... Whoever made this....  They are now quite high in my rankings.  But I am still wondering....
Who?

I couldn't crack this dang mystery. (I've always wanted to be a detective.  But not this kind, maybe the kind Booth is.  Finding who killed people.  That would be awesome.  Flippen awesome.)

Then, I get a random friend request.  It was a 'man' by the name of Taylor Pilgrim.
Before I looked at him information, I told myself, 'Dang, I would LOVE to have that name.  It's like a mix of Taylor Swift and Scott Pilgrim. Then, I would change my middle name to Julian or something.'

When I looked at who it was.  I got this informantion.

By this point of time, if I had cancer, it would be cured 10 fold I laughed so hard.
This made my day.

So, my blog post is almost done.
I know most of you out there, probably all of you, think I made this myself.
But, I didn't.
You probably will still think that I did it.
But, ya, whatever.
(I didn't do it.... For reals...  Am I really that creative enough to pull this off?)

No comments:

Post a Comment