Thursday, November 25, 2010

*insert creative title here*

Dear world.  
While you spend your friday after Thanksgiving killing others over underpriced Christmas Items, I will spend it at my house.  
Babysitting. 
Yes.  I know. 
Lucky me.  
I will be here.  
Eating what little leftovers that we have, sleeping in, watching Psych.  
I enjoy that show...
Anyways.  
I will be watching the news tomorrow. 
There will probably be reports of deaths across the nation about people being trampled because they wanted to get that 5 extra percent off of that one item.  
Have fun spending your money.  
I think Black Friday is overrated.... 
Correct me if I am wrong...
But can't you just go in the day after Friday and get the same deals?
An answer to this question would be nice.  
But I probably will be corrected.  
Have fun tomorrow.  
From. 
Spencer.

1 comment:

  1. Most of the deals actually only last from 5 - 11 a.m.
    So, no.
    But there is "cyber monday" when everything online is on sale. It's a lot less dangerous, probably.

    ReplyDelete