Monday, November 8, 2010

Things you may not know about me.

Mondays and Fridays seem to be the best and worst days for me.
Sometimes...I see dead.... Buttermoths.
Before 1 week and 2 days ago, I had never been to a dance.  Of any kind.
I was almost abducted.
When I was sitting in my mothers van, this random guy walked up, opened  the door, and put the van into reverse. I was scared out of my flippen mind.
And I was like seven.
I didn't know what to do.
Sidney saved me.
What a saint.
I have never held a females hand.
I have a rock.  Impaled under my skin.
We have tried to dig it out a few times.
But, we have failed.
It is about half a darn inch down there.
I cannot text with a phone that has numbers.
I need a keyboard.
I have been told I have very long and luscious eyelashes my many people.
My sister pops all of my pimples, zits, and blackheads.
I have perfected only one multitasking skill.
I can take a shower, brush my teeth, and wash my hair and face at the same time.
Pretty darn pro if you ask me.
I enjoy my ward.
I enjoy my ward a lot.
I am finishing my eagle this Wednesday.
I have sworn once.
When I was sleepwalking.
I called my sister a pretty rude name...
I have no memory of this incident.
I don't feel right when my phone isn't in my pocket...
I feel kind of naked....
I once got banned from Facebook chat.
I really don't know how.
I like brushing my teeth.
I take very hot and long showers.
I am blamed for the high electricity bills because of it.
I want to go to some tropical place on my mission.
Or somewhere in Europe.

Yes.
So, now you might know a bit more about me.
From.
Spencer.

1 comment: