Monday, November 1, 2010

Today is Monday. Minimal to be exact.

Today.  
Today is Minimal Monday.  
I quite enjoy these Mondays.  
Minimal Mondays means an extra hour of Starcraft 2.  
Yes.  
I quite enjoy those kind of games.  
And I know that today is going to be a good day. 
I woke up at 6:20
And just stayed in bed.  
I checked my facebook.  
Nothing that cool has happened.  
I went to get some pants.  
And I said, crap.  
They are all in the laundry...
I went to the laundry room. 
Some nice saint was cool enough to put them in the washer for me.  
But, probably due to sleep fatigue, didn't put them in the dryer.  
So I get to wait about half an hour for them to dry.  
Strolling around the house in boxers.  
Yes.  
Today is going to be a good day. 
A very good day.  
I can already tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment