Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Phantom Auditions.

For those who do not know, I tried out to be in the pit orchestra.  
((((((((((This is the solo I did. ))))))))))
It sounded pretty amazing. 
Then....
They asked me to sight read something......
My.  Heart.  Dropped.  
I loath sight reading....
Loath it with a passion.  
That is why they have something called 'practicing.'
According to Mr. Beck I did 'pretty good.' 
I didn't think I do so hot...
I am still trying to decipher if he meant it like, 'you did pretty good,' or if he meant, 'I have to say you did good so you don't go home and cry yourself to sleep.'
Hopefully the first one.
So.  
I find out on Monday if I make it. 
I think that it is a toss up if I make it.  
I was the first to play from the cello's, so hopefully I set the bar high.  
From. 
Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment