Monday, January 31, 2011

The DLD and me/I

So. There was this one time.
Me and my mother were on our way down to the DLD.
About 5 minutes into the drive, I asked my mom if she brought everything that we needed.
She said that she thought she did. (She thought it was my responsibility
We show up.
Oh, you need a lot more than a birth certificate. Which was all we brought.
So. Looks like we will just have to go next Monday.
Because we will have a lot of time next Monday.
It is minimal Monday.
And Olivia, prepare to get beaten in our permit race.
I've got this in the bag.

As of 8/1/2006, which was four years ago, they no longer accept pocket size birth certificates.
(That is what the picture says, sorry for the bad photo. I'm not cool enough to own a legit camera.)









No comments:

Post a Comment