Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The only reason I am writing this post is so I will get a good grade in English

So.
I have to blog every day, as I have probably said, to get a good grade in English.
So, in this post, I will blabber on and on about my boring life.
You don't have to read it.
I will not be offended at all.
But, if you have read this far, why not read until the end of this post.
I mean, if you wern't reading this, you would be doing;  
A: On facebook
B: Texting a male/female that you know
C: Eating a baked potatoe
D: All the above

Or, for Mrs. Gallagher..... Changing my grade to an A?
Please?
That would help me out a lot.
Because if I get bad grades... Then my future will suck, and I will become a drop out, then I will hate my life.
So.... You could change it.

Tomorrow I will be seeing Daniel Palmer.
And passing off of my scales.
But most importantly, visiting Dan.












Sometimes, I want to put his as my facebook picture.
I mean, how could you not?

1 comment: