Thursday, January 13, 2011

Should this be worth celebrating?

This is, according to Blogger, my 50th blog post.
My blog is quite young.
Most of the people that read my blog have blogs that are pretty old.
Like my mom.
Her blog is mega old.

I haven't posted in a while.
I am suppost to be blogging every day...
But that is unlikely to happen.
Because I am a bit lazy.
So, for my 50th post, I will blabber on and on about my day.
Like most of my posts have been.
But, if you can read till the end, I will give you a link.
To a website, that will be amazing.
(And... possibly kill you.)
((Not because it is so amazing, because of a seizer.))

Today, had to be one of the best days I have had in a long time.
We had a scholarship man come into our orchestra.
Mr. Beck said he was from Juliard, I don't know if this is alright to admit... but the only reason I know of Juliard... is because it was mentioned on high school musical.
ANYWAYS....
Ya. Mr. Beck lied.
He wasn't from there.
He was from Dixie State.

Next... Math.
My grade in that class wasn't too good. Or wasn't where I wanted it. It was a B. I don't like B's.

Mainly because I am used to getting A's all my life.
I am a nerd. I am proud to be a nerd. Because you know that your life won't get screwed up. With bad grades, or anything like that.
(I mean, really, how many nerds have you heard about ruined their lives with drugs and whatnot.)
The reason for that grade was because I got a D on a test.
Ya, I got a D!
Lowest grade I have ever gotten.
I needed at least a 100% to get an A- in that class.
Well. I can tell you that prayers work. Because I got a 105.
I think I had a heart attack. I cried with joy.
The only bad thing is... I have an 89.19. That is a B+.
That is not good.
As I have said, I do not like B's.
I need to fix this.
Maybe with some prayer and hard work will fix it.
I definitely won't use bribery and sucking up....

Next was woods.
I finished my stool.
Just in time too.
It is the most beautiful looking thing I have ever made.
The next thing I am going to make... A paddle.
Like a spanking paddle. Used in the olden days were kids were physicaly punished, not the sissy, 'Sit in a corner and wear the cone of shame.'
It will be legit.
With holes in it and everything.
It will be a beauty.

Then, lastly, was the last day of Seminary with Sister Brown.
Sister Brown was the most amazing Seminary teacher I have ever had.
She was the best.... Ever.
She was one of the people that... knew what was going on with others lives.
And wasn't afraid to ask if you how you were that day.
And when you said 'I'm good", she knows if you really are doing good or if you are not doing good.
She was such a fun teacher. I will miss her.
A lot.

So, I blabbered about my day.
And now, as I promised, the link that will blow your mind.
This was found by a friend named Brinton.
He is my stand partner in orchestra.
Pretty much the cooliest person I have ever met.
Are you all ready for this?

Click me. And your mind will explode. 

3 comments:

  1. now I want to play a game of truth or dare.

    e-shrooms for five minutes straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like B's either. I don't what it is, they just don't look... normal.

    No one can beat Sis. Brown. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son, you're not adopted. I claim you. Because you're pretty allright.

    ReplyDelete