Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Right now

At this very moment. 
I am blogging. 
Sitting at the computer, my popcorn is popping in the microwave. (Mostly becuase we don't have an apricot tree.)
I am listening to the BYU basketball game. 
Because BYU is kind of cool. 
And Jimmer is, well, pretty much amazing. 

My popcorn is done, hold on, I am going to go and get it. 
The biggest problem with popcorn is you never know if the popcorn button on the microwave will either not cook it long enough, or will burn it.
This time it is burnt. But when you add salt and melted butter, it still tastes good. 
BYU is up by 6. They are doing quite good. 
Have I told you Jimmer is amazing?
Well, he kinda is. 

I have some assignments that are due tomorrow. 
A math assignment. 
My biology homework.
My biology 100 question practice test.
And I still need to read my scriptures. 
I just finished the section that is 117 verses long. 
Took me a few days, but it is finished. 
I am proud of myself.

I practiced about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
I practiced so much becuase I found my solo that I am going to play next year. 
It is quite amazing. 
I will make it sound amazing. 
Well. I am going to listen to the rest of the game. 
Becuase it is quite an amazing game. 
From. Spencer.

1 comment:

  1. olivia likes this post.
    especially the part about the apricot tree.

    ReplyDelete