Monday, January 24, 2011

I am...... a nerd.

For those who don't know of this.
I work at the CMSEC.
For those who don't know what the heck that stands for, it is pretty much just the Space Center.
Most of you have been there.
And hopefully most of you enjoyed it a lot.
If you haven't been there ever, it is amazing.
I enjoy it.  Working there, that is.
There. I am more commenly known as Mary/Merry.  (Don't you love slashes?)
I am called that because.... well... because of my last name. It is Merryweather... Ya.
There are many reason I work there.
The people there are awesome.
Like The Vandenbos's.  They are Brittney and Nicole.
They are twins. But you would never tell it if you looked at them.
It took me about 3 years to figure this out.
Brittney has brown hair, and can get mad at people when they deserve it.
Nichole is blond and you would never see her mad.
Ever.

Some of the other people are Jaden, or sometimes called Ginger.
Because he is a red head.
We try not to make fun of him too much.

Then, there is Victor.
He is pretty much the coolest person you would ever meet.
(Besides Dan Palmer of course)
But, he is pretty much the best.
He runs the place.

He also runs a blog.
He is pretty much an amazing writer.
Why hasn't he written a book?
That remains a mystery.

So. You should read his blog.

http://voyagerslog.blogspot.com/

It is pretty awesome.  As I have previously stated....
From. Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment